She's With The Wild Card

     Today was just one of those days that I rolled out of bed and thought "Ahhhh.....is it time to get up already?" then slowly moved out of bed. Getting up was just half the hassle, and when it came time to pick out what to wear, it took only a few minutes to figure it all out. How about an outfit that's simple and wouldn't take too much effort, but still leave me looking absolutely chic? I mixed simple pieces with a wild card (leopard print loafers), and added on a necklace for a small piece of pizazz. My outfit today was simple, comfortable, and totally cute (at the same time!)

     And though I claimed I'd be taking the week off, I decided I really wanted to get up an outfit post and leave you all with a little something more than just one post! And besides, it's finally time to show off my animal print loafers in outfit form!

(Cardigan: Forever 21, Turtleneck: LL. Bean, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: UrbanOg *similar pair*)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute girl. ;) Twitter

Clara Turbay said...

Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Tari said...

Thank you all!

Marzena said...

Nice outfit ! Kiss from:




mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.