I'm Thankful For You

     Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful to have you all as apart of my blog, and I absolutely love reading your comments and hearing what you have to say! I feel so blessed to have a place I can go to share my ideas and some of my favorite things, and meet amazing people!
     My favorite part of Thanksgiving is getting together with my family, eating tons of food, dancing, and just spending time together. In about half an hour, I'll start getting ready to go to my Aunt's for the big celebration, which I know will last till tomorrow morning.
     I'm thankful for my friends, my family, my health, waking up everyday, and just being alive & having the chance to enjoy life. There are so many things I'm thankful for, and today's the day I'm going to celebrate that.

     So, happy turkey day to you all celebrating it today, enjoy it, spend time with family, and live it up!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

0 comments:

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.