Citrus Kisses

     Recently, I've been drawn closer and closer to citrus colors! I absolutely love how vibrant they are, how sweet they look, and how they look so well put together and with other colors! One of my favorite combinations right now has to be red and yellow, yellow being the citrus color! They look so good together, and it's like taking classic (red) and the touch of a fun citrusy color (yellow), then putting them together and they result in a really fun outfit! So, here's a styling post where I put together an outfit using those colors.
Citrus Kisses

     For the outfit, I chose to use the red and yellow, but also pair them with a neutral color and a simple-tone. A red knitted cardigan for that touch of a classic bright color, and then a chambray shirt under it. I really love the faded blue color the shirt has! I paired those two with a gorgeous pleated yellow skirt, and I really like the zipper on the front of it! For shoes, I chose a pair of red heels, and then to accessorize, i picked a cute flower necklace for a touch of sparkle. I think the outfit would go really nicely with a neutral colored bag, and I'm also a huge fan of satchel bags so that's the one I chose. For me, the keys to this outfit was to let the colors speak for themselves, instead of letting something over-power them.

8 comments:

wdn th said...

this is very inspiring, thank u !!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Tari said...

Thank you so much! I'll definitely check out your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit! Really love everything about it! (:

Candace Shiflet said...

I loveee everything about this post :) such cute clothes!
Lovely Little Rants

Tari said...

Thanks Candace!

Tari said...

Thanks Clara!

bb said...

I love bright yellow, too!

x. jill
those ghosts

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired with this post! Thanks!

Andy

www.afterflats.com

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.