With Love, Etsy

     Etsy is definitely one of my favorite shopping sites! Though I have yet to buy anything from there, I love going on and seeing all the handmade and vintage items! Here are 4 of my top picks from my recent Etsy window-shopping. It's crazy how many gorgeous handmade items are on there, for example the beautiful tiara below! Though it's said to be for weddings, I think the tiara would be a perfect styling fix for all-white and silver outfits! I really love the Harris Tweed messenger bag, I'm obsessing over that gorgeous silver glass ring (it reminds me of the ocean!), and I like the mermaid ring a lot too! My favorite thing about Etsy is that you can find items you usually wouldn't in stores, especially if you're looking for specific jewelry or custom made clothes.

   
  

17 comments:

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

I love etsy too...they have the cutest stuff!

www.dashysassy.com

julianne. said...

i literally live on etsy.
my favorites are pages and pages and pages long.
i love to see the creativity of so many people and being able to buy such unique and one of a kind items.<3

lucia m said...

LOVE THE MERMAID RING! SO ORIGINAL!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Fash Boulevard said...

addicted to etsy and addicted to your blog. obsessed. that tiara is GORGEOUS. I would totally wear it in and out of a wedding dress... that came out wrong. lol. you know what I mean. fabulous post. stop by sometime. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

TJ said...

Great picks! That headband and bag are really nice.

Tari said...

Thanks everyone! The mermaid ring & the tiara are definitely my favorites!

Miss Molly said...

awesome buys!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Sonia said...

I could spend hours looking at etsy, there's so much amazing stuff!

Yuka said...

yes the bag is adorable!

Carrie said...

Oh my, just look at that tiara. it's absolutley beautiful! perfect for a wedding. i love etsy shops too. especially the vintage ones.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

LOVE the head band! AMAZING

follow me :)
www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

xox,
Isa

Haus of Style said...

Etsy has the best stuff. Some of these items are so pretty ;) Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Jennie from the Blog said...

yes these are great! love etsy!

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Love the mermaid rings, totally amazing !!

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Mom Fashion World said...

I shop ate Etsy too. They have some rare to find and unique items that you can never find them in some stores.
These are cute especially the mermaid accessory.

Mom Fashion World said...

I shop ate Etsy too. They have some rare to find and unique items that you can never find them in some stores.
These are cute especially the mermaid accessory.

Anonymous said...

great finds! I also go to Etsy when I look for something beautiful and unique

Andy

www.afterflats.com

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.