In A Cocoon Opposite of Cancun

     I think my blog is full of subtle hints, but I really can't wait to have my own place! I can't wait to start picking colors for the walls, picking couches, putting up picture frames, and just living in a cozy place I call my own! I won't lie, I love living at home with my parents though!
     But that doesn't stop me from admiring the pretty homes I see around. Here are a few gorgeous rooms that I fell in love with instantly, and ones that sort of have the look I'd like my own house to have.
     I imagine my own house as one near the beach, with big cozy rooms filled with rustic furniture, hints of color, and tons of pictures! It'll be filled with my little heart's desires!
  
    


   

P.S I'm taking the week off from blogging just to catch up on a few other things, so I'll see you all next Monday!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish my house looked like any of these photos!

Tari said...

Thank you ladies! & Tasha, it'd be amazing!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.