One Late Patriot


     There's almost nothing as fun as a colorful pair of shorts to me. They're so perfect for summer, because while I'm running around with friends or relaxing on the couch, a simple pair of colored shorts can always add a little more pizazz to my day. And my pair of Jack Wills shorts definitely do the trick! It's almost hard to describe their color, partially because they glow (not even kidding, they glow) and they're just this perfect combination of coral and red that leaves a smile on my face. Either way, I love them! And here they are in another patriotic outfit, just a few days late. 

{Top: Hollister, Shorts: Jack Wills, Belt: Vintage, Shoes: White Mountain}
 

8 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Glad I came across yours!! You're totally right about those shorts though, perfect combination of coral and red! Really cute look :)

Julia
Cup of Tea

Tari said...

You're welcome! Thanks! :)

Rory said...

Those shorts ARE awesome!!! :) Love how it looks on you :)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Floral headband giveaway!
Peeko Apparel Ikat leggings giveaway!
....and more: there are currently 4 going on!

Grace said...

Cute boatshoes! Love this outfit. :)

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh, love that shade of your shorts! They really are perfect :)
Cute patriotic outfit - it's never a bad time to show American pride! ;)

Trendy Teal
Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

Suburban Princess said...

Adorbs! We'd never lose you in a snowstorm!

Tari said...

Thanks everyone! And lol nope, you'd definitely see me!

E.P.Dallas Design said...

I just ordered a blouse the same color as your shorts. I am still a bit unsure if I want to keep it but the contrast of this looks good on you!

*** glamBLOUSE ***
http://glamblouse.blogspot.com/

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.