Polka Dots & History


     The minute I received this Duke & Winston tank top, I began searching for the perfect opportunity to wear it. I fell in love with the fun print of Winston Churchill and the soft feeling of the tank, and I wanted to play around with it a bit especially by adding a pop of color. 

     So, when we took a family trek to the beach and went out-and-about, I picked out the perfect concoction to rock the tank with and boy, was I happy! I bought the skirt at a really cool shop called K-Coast Girl, which I found while walking around the streets of Ocean City. 

{Top: c/o Duke & Winston, Skirt: Flying Tomato, Sandals: Forever21}

     Be sure to visit Duke & Winston for the perfect attire, may it be for the beach, for lounging, or even for a stroll around your city. There's something for everyone, and you'll be sure to fall in love with something along the way! Their clothes are amazing in quality, and in design too. They've also launched an amazing new line featuring beach-inspired clothes featuring some of the greatest East Coast beach hangouts (like Ocean City!).

3 comments:

Grace said...

Such a cute tank! Love the outfit. :)

Diana Marks said...

Love the look!

Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? Follow me and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Tari said...

Thanks Diana! And of course, I'll follow you now!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.