His & Hers, Tomorrow & Today

     I'd actually had it in my mind that I wouldn't post today. I was just gonna lay on the couch, do some homework, and watch Hawaii Five-O. But then I got on the computer for my usual facebooking, and I'ts like ideas started flowing into my head! So, even though I have a some-what big post for the weekend, I decided to share some of my ideas with you all today.
     While on Polyvore, I actually got the idea of what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I decided on an over-sized "ugly-pretty" sweater, dark skinny jeans, and my snow/winter boots (I feel like the name "snow boots" make them seem strictly winter, but they're so warm and comfy so I think they're multi-purpose). Simple as that. Then somehow, I got back to thinking about an outfit I saw someone wearing that stuck to my mind. I saw this boy at school wearing something I actually really liked, and I wanted to share it with you guys! We don't talk much, so I figured it'd be awkward if I went over and gushed about how good he looked.

     So, the top's what I'm wearing tomorrow, and the bottom's what he was wearing today. These outfits are actually of no relation, but I decided to share both. I actually stopped for a minute in the hall and said to myself, "woah.....he looks nice!" His outfit was so simple, but for some reason I just liked it a lot.


Untitled #1400


1 comments:

bridget anne said...

i love this! what a fun post idea. it's giving me all sorts of bloggerly inspiration...

just started following your blog! come say hi back if you fancy!

http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.