Simple Minds


     I always love it when I find really nice goodies while shopping! The minute I saw this shirt, I loved it! I've been looking for a pretty white shirt for a while, and I finally found a nice one. It has adorable little pop-up circles all over it, and it's not exactly polka dot but they make it seem like it is. I also picked up some new belts, which added to my belting obsession, and I was so happy. 

    When we got invited to a community picnic, I knew it was time to rock my new shirt, complete with a belt. I paired it with some bleached shorts, and added some twinkle to my toes with a pair of new wedges. I love mixing the old and the new, especially since I've had these shorts for over 2 years! They're so comfortable, and they've become my little summer go-to.

{Shirt: Ross, Shorts: Sears, Belt: Ross, Shoes: c/o MyHotShoes}

     These pictures were taken at the gorgeous park the picnic was held, and I wish I could've taken shots of the lake that was there too! But between running after basketballs and enjoying some barbeque, I could only sneak away for a little while before my friends came calling for me with new jokes in hand. I hope everyone had a great weekend, especially with the Olympics starting! I have a really great post coming up, so be sure to check back!


11 comments:

The Happening said...

Love those shorts!!

http://www.thehappeningblog.com

Meera said...

I love this outfit! It is simple but chic. Amazing pictures!

xoxo
Meera

Ali W. said...

YOu are darling! I love your blouse. Very cute blog!

Tari said...

Thank you!!

Grace said...

I really love how you made the acid wash look so classy yet laid back! Cute shoes, too. :)

Pauline said...

I looooove your shorts, and you blouse. everything <3

Great blog; FOLLOWED

Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

You definitely rocked your new top! I just love your acid washed shorts ♥

Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

ohh I'm so in love with your tie dye shorts, super cool!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
epiquemoi.blogspot.com

megcasson said...

So casual yet so lovely.
I love those shoes!

www.kindoflovely.com

Unknown said...

cute outfit! the shirt is very versatile!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Enter to win a $20 credit to Posh Patina!

Cassidy Short said...

Love that blouse!! Cute blog :)

xoxo
Cassidy

http://norebeccaforayear.blogspot.com/

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.