Livin' La Vida Classic

          There's nothing I love more than the sweet combination of black and white, with some undertones of gray. Black and white is a classic beauty, and together they make the biggest statement without even having to say a word. So, whats the next best than a black & white living room, with a few subtle touches of gray?
     I've developed a gigantic love for somewhat dark colors, and this just continues the love!

Livin' La Vida Classic


Cotton Blankets: Whats not to love about soft, comfy, and warm blankets? Especially in white! We have a basket full of blankets in our living room, and I'm always quick to grab the white one!

Stylish Day Bed: I think a day bed would be fantastic to have in a living room! Something on the side, comfortable enough to chill on on a Sunday, and good enough to nap on right after a long day.

Pearl Side Table: I absolutely love this little table! I think it'd go great especially under a mirror. The pattern is absolutely gorgeous, and it's just really nice.

Patterned Mirror: In accordance to the side table, I absolutely love this mirror! Its absolutely cool! Its so sleek as well.

Tufted Gray Chair: I really like this chair, especially its color! A few of these would do very well.

Iron Letter: This has to be my favorite in the whole room! Iron letters are really cool, and I'd love to have one that lights up right next to pictures up on a wall.

Weathered Window Pane: I really like the texture of this window pane! Such a great way to let the sunshine in, and keep a nice calm natural effect in the room as well.

Plain & Patterned Pillows: You all know that I'm a sucker for patterns, especially on pillows! But, its always good to keep a bit of a balance, so I added the black pillow in too.

Lotus Curtains: I really like these curtains! They're so pretty, and the pattern is great.

Black Frames: Colored frames make an amazing statement in a home, especially in black. I really like these frames because of their assorted sizes, and they'd be something lovely to walk up to everyday.

10 comments:

Tori said...

I'm so so so inspired by your collections! You are so talented! So happy to be a follower!

-Tori
torigjohnson.blogspot.com

karen said...

Great Picks!!
https://stitchedandadorned.com/blog/

Tari said...

Thank you!

M.E said...

Thanks for your comment! cool blog :)

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great picks. I love black&white as well it's timeless!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

.sabo skirt. said...

we love the photos, we are so much inspired by your collections!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Tari said...

Thank you all!

tessa said...

love these, they are gorgeous!

couturelust.com
giveaway! win a dress from LOVE

Tari said...

Thanks!

Sarah @ Pencil Skirts and Lattes said...

Love the inspiration picks, darling!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.