Fabulously British In Jack Wills

     As you all know, I absolutely love clothes and I love shopping! So, when I was asked to go visit a Jack Wills store, I took up the chance very quickly! For those who may not know what Jack Wills is, it's a clothing brand thats originally from England, but they now have 11 stores in the U.S and they're quickly growing! Jack Wills offers an amazing range of clothes for both men and women, as well as home goods like soft comforters and stationary as well! But, my favorite thing about them has got to be their clothes. Every single product in their store is so stylish, the clothing is such great quality, and everything just gives off this British-prep cool vibe that I really love!

     A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Liv and Rachel, Jack Wills associates, about visiting one of their stores here on the East Coast. This past weekend, my sister and I visited their Georgetown store, and I must say I had a blast! First off, the store is absolutely beautiful, inside and out! Their pink and blue striped walls caught my eye immediately, but my favorite part of the interior was the tons of pictures and posters all over! It was a double-dose of eyecandy any shopper would love!

     We both tried on some clothes from their Holiday collection, picking out what were our personal favorites, and took tons of pictures. Some of my favorite things that I tried on were the insanely comfortable and cool red trousers and the Glenthorne Brogues. The Jack Wills Georgetown staff was absolutely amazing, they were there to help us and even give out opinions, but also to just talk to and ask questions about the store itself. To the Georgetown staff, thank you all so much for having us in your store, and to Jack Wills, thank you for giving me the opportunity to visit one of your stores! It was the coolest way ever to spend my Saturday, and I'll definitely be back. We both left with goodie bags that included amazing comfortable boot socks, which they said to be perfect for Hunters! Oh and, their slogan is "Fabulously British". What could be better than that?! But hey, take a look for yourself!



{Playing dress-up}
{Goodall Shawl Neck Cardie (with patched elbows) $169 , Cairncross Classic Shirt $69, Red Trousers}
{My lovely sister in the Hollyback Dress $529 (she wishes she'd had it for senior prom)} 

{Around the store}

{Their fashionable staff}
{P.S he's British!}

14 comments:

noone said...

looks like fun store, I can see myself spending a few hours in there lol

Tari said...

It really is so much fun! And they decorated for the holidays, so it's even more eye candy lol.

sooz said...

nice photos!! i love jack wills dresses.

http://www.solifestyle.com

Tari said...

Thank you!

trishie said...

oh what fun playing dress ups!

Ria said...

Ahhh I have that Ralph Lauren jacket hanging there the red one. It'll be up on my blog shortly. I hope South Florida gets a Jack Wills soon.

M said...

love it!!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

Ria - The jacket is actually also from Jack Wills, but I'm sure you'll get a store there soon!

Tari said...

M and C-Thank you!

bb said...

Gorgeous interior design - and all of your outfits go together so nicely!

x. jill
those ghosts

Tari said...

Thanks so much Jill!

Yuka said...

really cool store. i love the "flag" in the background.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love your red jeans! =)

pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

Daniel said...

h wall with the uk flag is awesome

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.