When Someone Cares For You.....



You're The Best♥

The world is an amazing place.......

     I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I have a new post coming tomorrow, and I think you're all gonna love it! 
     This morning, one of my really good friends surprised me! She came over to my house, rang the doorbell, and had presents and a ukelele in hand! After singing an acoustic version of one of my favorite songs, we caught up, shared a bunch of laughs, until sadly she has to go. But seeing her just made my entire week! She moved away a few months ago, so we've always had to call each other or text, or facebook. But everything's better in person! Knowing that I have such an amazing friend who'd make the trek over warms my heart. Honestly, she's like a sister to me!

4 comments:

Cylia said...

lovely collage you made:)

Tari said...

Thank you!

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

aw friends and ukuleles! What a dream team :) I bought one a few years ago and love it love it! Maybe I should visit a friend with one in hand :)

Tari said...

Awww trust me, they'd love it!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.