Splurge Vs. Save: Leopard Print Loafers

          One emerging trend I'm absolutely loving is leopard print, especially leopard print slip-on loafers! It seems like these graceful wild-things are gracing the feet of everyone from celebs to some of my favorite bloggers, and they truly leave me a little envious! Ofcourse I'd love a pair, but I can't get away with buying shoes for $130+.
     So imagine how happy I was to find two fantastic and less expensive versions of these gorgeous loafers! I literally jumped around from joy, because now the dream slippers are literally in my reach!
     But, I know that a lot of other people would love a pair as well, so I thought to share the news and the saves with you! You can be the judge of whether you like the splurge(the more expensive pairs), or the saves(the less expensive pairs) best!

Save vs. Splurge

The Splurges: Three absolutely gorgeous pairs, but sadly they're just a little bit out of my reach. Especially since I really want the shoes now, or the near future (ie: tomorrow). These three pairs are from Charles Philip, Dolce Vita, and J. Crew. The quality of these shoes is absolutely gorgeous, and I really like them all! My favorite is the second pair, which is from Dolce Vita.


The Saves: Here's my forte. These two equally gorgeous pairs are definitely in my reach, and one is by Bamboo and my favorite out of the two is the pair from Lulus (if you follow me on twitter, you know I had the greatest freakout ever when I found these!). Though at first my favorite pair was definitely the one by Wanted from Lulus, i keep changing my mind! Because actually, I really like the pair from Bamboo as well! I love how its colors pop, and it's such a close match to the splurges. With that said, the pair from Lulus, has that real "fur" look, which makes them appealing as well. This is gonna be a tough decision! The pair from Bamboo's price dropped a little, they are now $18!

So, thats the situation in the case of the leopard print loafers! Hopefully I'll have a pair by the end of the week, because I've really put them on the top of my wishlist. Which would you do, splurge or save?

29 comments:

mackenziepage said...

LOVE these! I may have to go get one of the "steals"!

Love your blog!


Mackenzie Page

Tari said...

Thank you!! I think you should go for it, I think they'd be some great buys!

Cara said...

Love these loafers, I have leopard pumps that I just adore. I would definitely steal in this case, they are just as chic looking!

Tari said...

Ooo i'd love a pair of those as well! And I agree, its just so hard to pick which save lol!

CHOCAROME said...

I love the ones from lulus. they're great!

By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

Thanks so much Pralinka!

Sherin said...

I love leopard print and I love loafers, so loving the 2 together. I would definitely save though: I doubt I would get too much wear out of them.

Tari said...

Yup, i'm definitely going down the save lane!

Taryn said...

They are all great, and I really love to save, but I have an unusually narrow foot--hmmmm, have to do some trying on =)

Lo said...

Those bamboo loafers are fantastic and so cheap! Thanks for sharing this!!

xo
Lo
herlolife.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

All I have to say about this is O-M-G! I've been looking for an affordable option of these and the Bamboo pair is PERFECT!!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Tari said...

Thank you all! I'm so glad everyone can get a chance to snag a pair!

E.P.Dallas Design said...

I saw a pair like these at TJ Maxx and regret scooping them up. Better luck next time. Superb site! Honor me with your presence and Join my blog,

~ E. Dallas from STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC.
{ http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com }

Tari said...

Awww, well maybe you'll find them again!

TaraMixandMatch said...

The ones from Lulu's are SUPER cute...I seriously think I might need them in my life :)

Mix and Match Fashion

Frames said...

Great post! Love love love!

If you want, take a look at my blog: Frames
And if you like it, we can follow each other!

M said...

SAVEEE! but oh my.. so gorgeous. lovely!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

Ahh the Lulus ones are definitely cute! I'm planning on placing an order on the Bamboo ones though, I chose those instead.

Lauren said...

Loving leopard right now! I've been seeing leopard shoes everywhere lately.

-Lauren

Jas said...

great post!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

I have to say that even if I've always had mixed feelings about animal print, I think I'm 'converted' when it comes to accessories. I really like leopar-print loafers and I tried a lovely pair, which was too expensive...For these kind of trendy items, I would prefer to go for 'budget' option...

Thank you very much for your comment that introduced me to your blog, really nice!

bb said...

Hi, you're 13? That's ridiculous. I wish I had your taste and elegance in writing when I was your age!

x. jill
those ghosts

Tari said...

I actually just turned 15 a few weeks ago, but thank you so much!!

Updates By Her said...

I want leopard loafers so much!! :)

P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

Mrs. Feight said...

LOVE these....and thanks for showing us were to get them...

Rebecca
myaestheticstyle.blogspot.

Tari said...

No problem, thanks!

M.E said...

these are amazing!!

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Christine Yun said...

I've been on a hunt for affordable leopard loafers for the longest time now. Thanks so much for the post!

-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

Mary E. McGregor said...

The slippers here are too beautiful and cute. I lve the animal shades on the fashionable accessories. These shoes are looking so gorgeous with the animal shade. I also love cloths with animal shades. I love fashionable burberry trench coat

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.