Two Drops of Monday

          Mondays are probably my least favorite days of the year, much like other people, but sometimes little things make them just a little bit better. Like today, after online work in English, my friends and I did a little blog-trotting. While looking around, I remembered a picture of a mannequin I'd seen a while ago, and the outfit as a whole was absolutely perfect, and each piece was just so amazing on its own too! I couldn't remember where I'd seen it, and the minute I got home I looked it up and found it!
     Ladies and gentlemen, I give you (well.......from the workplace of an amazing designer), an outfit from Kiel James Patrick's workshop, which im thinking is Sarah Vickers inspired! Her style is absolutely amazing, and you can just tell that the outfit is all her because of its components! She has this classic preppy style, yet she always adds on such fantastic twists and great pattern mixes. I am in love with that jacket, and the skirt, and the shirt, and the bag......everything! If I could trade closets with anyone for a day, it'd have to be her.


     Secondly, I wore my desert shoes today, which I absolutely love. But staring down at them while I was walking through the hallway got me thinking.......why not change the plain brown laces to some neon green or blue ones? Its a cool new touch to the neon and neutral trend, and I got the idea from Crew Cuts a few weeks ago, and I haven't let it go since! A pop of color is great, especially on shoes! Besides, I think its the cutest thing ever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The outfit is lovely, I love all the different patterns, and the skirt is gorgeous.

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

yanil said...

loving that outfit!

Tari said...

I agree, thanks for visiting ladies!

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

Ooh la la! I like the laces idea! Who would've thought ;) I need to get me a pair of those!

Tariro K said...

Aren't they adorable? Thanks!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.