While doing my browsing through Matchbox Magazine, I came across this absolutely gorgeous plaid throw, and I was in love. Unlike the freezing cold weather and horrible rain outside, this throw looks so cozy and warm, and I just want to wrap myself in it. After a daydream or two, I got to thinking and decided that my new post would be a styling post based on elements from the throw and from Autumn (something prep-inspired, stylish, and subtle with neutrals & a touch of red) and a mini-interior decor post (something rustic(though not exactly illustrated), urban, and maybe a little antique).
1. Short Tailored Trench: I absolutely love this little update on the trench coat! Its so simple, yet it makes just as big of a statement as its longer counter-part.
2. Skull Black Slippers: In all honesty, I couldn't pick between slippers or boots, so I decided to put up both. I really love these slippers, and the skull design is just absolutely cool! Its almost a rebel yell on a really awesome classic.
3. Knit Sweater: Not much to say about this, but I really like the cream and white, and the fact that its striped!
4. Highwaisted Jeans: I really love the dark wash of these jeans, and I really think you can never go wrong in dark jeans.
5. Black Leather Riding Boots: Maybe this is when I should explain myself. From the moment I began working on the outfit, I knew I wanted black shoes. I couldn't decided which pair, but I absolutely love these riding boots! They really leave me speechless.
6. Cashmere Scarf: A red/maroon scarf, a small piece with a big statement.
1. Eat Sign: For some reason, I just like this sign! I'd love to have it hung up in my future kitchen, and I love the dark metal color.
2. Antique Crystal Chandelier: This chandelier is absolutely gorgeous! I love the mixture of brass and crystals together, it just leaves me in awe.
3. Spider Web Accent Chairs: I think chairs with cool designs are amazing in any home, and this one doesnt differ!
4. Cherry Finish Mirror: This mirror is absolutely lovely! I'm developing a liking to full length mirrors.
5. Velvet Chaise: I absolutely love this chaise! From what I can see, the velvet is so pretty, and it just looks so soft and comfy.
6. Mixed Photo Frames: Whats not to love about classic black photo frames to fill with memories?
7. Sea Salts: I find sea salts really interesting, especially the colors! These would make an amazing way to decorate your home.
8. Plaid Throw: The throw that started it all! I absolutely love it! Its so gorgeous, it looks so cozy, and it just brings so many different elements together in one!