Every Summer, Every Color

     When I saw pictures of a Tommy Hilfiger Pop-Up store that was in England, I fell in love! I've never seen so many brights in one place, and I absolutely love it! I love the idea of turning a quaint beach house into something really fun, and playful! From yellows to reds, to pinks to greens, and everything in between! Its an amazing combination of beach prep, with tons of great pops of color! Definitely my style, and a cool representation of an endless summer. I wish I would've had the chance to go to one of the US locations during summer!
     The interior of the store is absolutely gorgeous, and I love how they kept it simple and let the clothes really be the vocal point! Check it out! P.S I spy with my little eye some goods from Kiel James Patrick!

13 comments:

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

Oh my goodness! This store looks fabulous! I wish my closet looked like this. I usually love colored walls but in this case it makes the clothing pop and stand out.

Tari said...

It really does! And haha I agree, if my closet looked like this i'd be in it every single day, especially with the size!

Unknown said...

You're so right the way you described the atmosphere of the shops design - and what gorgeous inspiration it is for some home decor. I think if my closet looked like this I wouldnt leave it - except to eat haha.

Anna xo

http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

Thank you! And definitely, i'd just get my food then go right back in there!

Chelsea Finn said...

WOW. I want to go so bad! Love everything about it. Bright colors always draw me in right away.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Tari said...

Hmmm i'm thinking road trip to the next one? Lol

Audrey Leighton said...

omg i need to go there that store looks incredible

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

Duygu said...

loving this post such a unique blog darling :))

puss puss and huggs from <33

http://combo-monster.blogspot.com

Tari said...

Ahhh i think they closed it down though, since it was just a pop-up :(
But maybe itll be back next summer!
Thank you!

Unknown said...

I love the colors they are amazing and I agree the interior of a store def inspires me to shop a little more. I heart bright colors.

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

*giveaway 3 winners*

M said...

oh god.... it looks amazing! i love the photos
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

I agree! The colors are so nice.

Unknown said...

Hey ! thanks for your comment
Wow this store looks great !

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
fashion & lifestyle in Belgium

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.