Enjoy Yourself

     Its finally the weekend! I've been looking forward to is so much this week! I'm completely drained from field hockey, school, and all I want to do is get some rest. But, thankfully today we didn't have practice, so in celebration of the upcoming weekend and freedom, I finally got to wear something a little nicer than a jersey, and decided to make it an outfit post! So, here's what I wore today! I really love the desert shoes, which I got a few months ago but am getting around to wearing them now.
     What are you all up to for the weekend?

(Jacket: Macys, Top: Max Rave, Jeans: Forever 21, Shoes: Sears)


8 comments:

bb said...

Great style! I like your stripes.

x. jill
those ghosts

Tari said...

Thank you!

Amanda said...

I love your shoes!

-Amanda
http://www.amandasphotogarden.blogspot.com

Tari said...

Thanks!

Ahka Vintage said...

You look comfortable! Just what you need on a weekend off! Stripes always work well!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our Inbar Shahak Jewelery Giveaway Here!

Tari said...

I really was comfy! Thank you!

alicia said...

you are too cute!!

sierra said...

you have a great blog!!

xo sierra
vintageandbroke.blogspot.com

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.