Blue Monday

     My favorite color is blue, my favorite nail polish is blue, most of my clothes are blue, and the ocean is blue. I am pretty much in love with blue! There's just something about it. I like all shades of it, and I feel like each one has its own meaning. Like dark blue's sort of shady and mysterious, or it reminds me of nighttime, and light-blue is just sweet and serene, a much more calming blue.
     I absolutely love this romper, my friend gave it to me as part of gifts she'd put together for me, and I'm happy she did! Its so soft, so comfortable, and its blue! She also gave me the cardigan, with navy blue stripes, which I love as well. Its just cool to see all the ways blue can be put to use, and how it can be paired!  Whats your favorite color?

Cardigan: Forever 21, Romper: Forever 21, Shoes: TOMS



1 comments:

Sara said...

I love your outfit and this picture, you look so good, that romper is really cool and the print and shape are perfect, also that cardigan rocks! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.