One of my favorite brands and stores of all time is Free People. I absolutely love the fact that they play around with colors and patterns, and the result are all these amazing pieces I drool over and paste onto wishlists, in hope of them one day being mine.
For a little while, I sort of lost touch with my love for Free People. It didnt exactly disappear, but it was gone. But last month, when I received the September catalog, my heart fluttered yet again. And then this month, when the October Catalog came, all hell broke loose! I absolutely love all the pieces in their October collection. The patterns are perfect, the colors are amazing, its all just fantastic!
So I decided to pick out some of my favorites and share them, and it turns out that all my favorites are either gray/silver, white or black, or a combination of those. Go figure! But either way, these 6 caught my eye, and I really like them a lot!
- Metallic Tweed Shorts: I'm the biggest fan of anything shiny, and these shorts definitely make the cut! I absolutely love their look as a whole, and the combination of tweed and metallic is just fantastic in my opinion! How cute are they?!
- Melting Point Ankle Boots: OH. MY. GOSH. These boots are absolutely gorgeous! They honestly just leave me speechless! I absolutely love the metal tip, and the two-tone look over all!
- Cropped Pullover: This pullover is really cute! I love the fact that its cropped, and it'd make a great combination with a tank top or a long sleeved for the chilly days ahead.
- Miles of Lace Dress: This dress is really pretty! I love the lace, and it just looks so well put-together!
- Gold Rush Dress: Oooo perfection! I really love the way the shiny parts are knitted through-out the dress, and the dress' look overall!
- Retro Tapestry Coat: This coat is so gorgeous! I really think this is my favorite out of all 6, or maybe it's a tie between the coat and the ankle boots! Honestly, there's just something about it! Its so beautiful, and I love the black & white color combination! Its so city, so stylish, so great!