Happy Holidays!

     It's that special time of the year! Yes, it's holiday time! I've been greedily awaiting it, and now that I'm on winter break, I plan on catching up on all that sleep I missed out on when I had to stay up writing essays or came home from a game late, or was running around doing other things.
     My favorite thing about this time of the year is that I get to spend time with family, eating delicious food, and just catching up. I'm not sure if I'll be blogging next week, but if I don't, I'll see you all next year! I can't wait to open up my Christmas presents.

 I hope you all have an amazing Holiday, and thank you for your support of my blog this year! I love you all!

2 comments:

kat @ paper doll theory said...

merry christmas love! happy holidays and enjoy this time to relax you deserve it

love kat

www.paperdolltheory.com

susana@citrusandorange said...

Oh, I would love you would link my photo of my gold flatware directly to my blog.

Many thanks,

Susana :)

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.