The Endless Traveler

      The minute I saw Herschel Supply Co.'s holiday lookbook while browsing around, I fell in love! The pictures in the lookbook are a beautiful ode to fall and to travel, and the styling is fantastic! I really love how simple it is, because it meshes so well with the products and I think they did an amazing job of showcasing Herschel's amazing canvas bags. I feel like their products are made for endless travel and adventure, and this really shows.
     After looking through all their products, I fell in love with the large Field Pouch in coral. It's absolutely gorgeous! And I think it would be the perfect clutch! I think it's time to expand my carrier collection, and the pouch would be perfect! But really, I just love the pictures!


                
     Above are two of my favorite products, the Field Pouch Large (how pretty is that coral?!) and the Ravine Bag in gray. The Ravine would be perfect for lacrosse games (but im worried i'd get it dirty) or just for walking around, and the pouch would be great for any outings downtown!

8 comments:

Grace (The Stripe) said...

I love all of these shots, especially that first one. Strriiiippes!

Tari said...

I agree! And oh my goodness, her shirt is gorgeous.

Suburban Princess said...

Reminds me of a store we all loved when I was in high school called Kettle Creek Canvas Company...we all had bags, pencil cases etc from there.

M said...

i love these photos!!<3
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

Suburban Princess- Thats awesome! I really love their bags.
M and C- I agree!

Jackie said...

I love that shot with the duffel bag and the plaid shirt and the socks. awesome!

Megan said...

These are beautiful images!

Kate Lasater said...

The bags are great, but I really love this collection of images. They're beautiful!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.