Splurge Vs. Save: Jeffrey Campbell Litas


     I am a huge fan of the Jeffrey Campbell Litas. They are so unique and they just sort of scream "fashion" in my mind! But......I definitely can't go out and spend $200 on a pair then have to explain that to my parents, and now that I'm working and saving my own money I'm attached to it!  So, I decided to look around for some shoes like them that I could afford and I'm glad to say that I found some!

     They're all just as fashionable, and definitely more affordable! I thought I'd share the pairs I found with you all, and you can decide whether you'd splurge(the expensive pairs) or save(the less expensive pairs)!

Splurge vs. Save: Litas

The Splurges: Let me just say that every pair of splurges is beautiful! Jeffrey Campbell has really nice shoes, and these definitely meet the mark! The teal suede pair and the black pair are some of my favorites, because they're simple yet they're really nice and the teal is such a pretty color! The spiked pair are really cool too, and the glitter pair is so pretty!

The Saves: Here's my favorite part! These are all pairs that are equally as gorgeous as the Litas, and they're definitely in my reach! The all black pair is simple and even though the heel is a different color, they still look really nice. The floral pair is so cute, and colorful too! Then comes a version of the spiked pair, and these are coral with silver spikes! Coral is currently my favorite color, and so I picked these. And last but not least, how cool are those American flag pair? There's also a pair of these in the Litas, so I thought to put them up.

So, what do you say? Would you rather splurge or save?

If you'd like to look for more splurges or saves, be sure to look at these past posts:
Splurge Vs. Save: Leopard Print Loafers
Splurge Vs. Save: Glitter Loafers

7 comments:

stone fox interrupted said...

this is actually such a clever idea! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

Tari said...

Thanks so much! And of course :)

Darby said...

OH I love this post!!! AND LOOOOOVE Jeffery Campbell too :) XOXO
xoxo Darby

Obviously Obsessed 

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

I prefer ths saves.

xoxo

Aline said...

wow, i can't believe you found such great lookalikes for such a great price! i wish i had seen the stars and stripes before the 4th!

JanandJill.com said...

I totally know what you mean, I really like these shoes too but I don't want to spend that. I love that you found the splurging and saving options. Thanks so much for sharing, definitely post an outfit in them if you get them :)

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Clara Turbay said...

This blog is really lovely, I always find good ideas here.

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.