Joiner City

      The past few days here have been very hot. The highest the temperature's gone has been around 105, and it's just been crazy! My sister and I barred the heat on Friday for a shopping adventure in Georgetown, which ended with 2 iced drinks each. And after a night without power, Saturday came around and was just as bad. So, when it came time for me to choose my attire for the night, I decided to go with something just as playful but much breezier than my usual. I ended up in a printed tee, bleached shorts, and strappy sandals, all while being a happy camper.



{Tee: Forever21, Shorts: Sears, Shoes: Aldo, Tote: c/o Duke & Winston, Earrings: c/o Oasap}

{As a force of habit I brought a jacket, but never ended up wearing it}


{My sister ended up borrowing my new copper bracelets from Oasap, which she paired with an equally cool silver bracelet and cool wedges from Charlotte Russe}

      How cool are those claw earrings? Ever since I got them, I've gotten tons of compliments on them especially about how unique they are. They're definitely a fun accessory, no matter the weather. I hope you all stay cool in the heat, especially with the 4th coming!

7 comments:

Rory said...

Those earrings are SO cool! and i love the denim shorts :) You look so stylish, girl! <3
Rory

www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Oasap Double giveaway (two giveaways in ONE post!)!!
Win an item of your choice from my closet!

Tari said...

Thank you!

Grace said...

Cute look! Shopping in Georgetown is the absolute best!

Pins, Needles & Fashion said...

I love those denim shorts! you look great!

www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

Tari said...

Thank you ladies!

The Preppy Student said...

those earrings are sick! love your outfit! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

Eman said...

Love the look T!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.