Wedged Winners


     This post is brought to you by Very, an online shop full of everything from shoes to jewelry and everything inbetween!

     Wedges are probably my favorite pair of shoes to wear during summer. Wedge shoes are great because they're so playful and very fun, and just being a few inches off the ground makes me feel even happier and really brings life to my outfit. Also, they're usually really comfortable so no matter how long you wear them, you won't have to make a shoe change. Very has an absolutely amazing selection of wedges, and I could definitely get lost on their site just looking and wishing they could all be in my closet. Here are a few of my favorites, which one is yours?


     I really love the snakeskin pattern of this pair! They just have a really cool look to them.

     I love the color of these wedges! It's so pretty, and I like the design of the crossing pieces.

     These are just cool! I love the pattern of the scarf-part of the wedge, and how it goes so well with the brown.
     When I think of summer, the first thing that comes to my mind is being at the beach and being by the water! This pair from Tommy Hilfiger definitely embodies that to me, and I love the nautical stripes!


15 comments:

Unknown said...

The red ones are talking to me saying "buy me now!" Lol they are my fav too cute! : D

Tari said...

Lol Rose! Well, if you're looking to get a pair of wedges then those might be for you!

Rory said...

I like the scarf print ones best. But they are all AWESOME picks! You have such great taste, Tariro! :) And thank you for your warm twitter welcome! I'm so glad to have a blog friend like you :)
Rory
p.s. check my blog everyday this week for my SUPER 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS! i'll be posting a new one every single day in celebration of my new blog design!www.WearAboutsBlog.com

Tari said...

Thanks Rory! They're definitely one of my favorites. You're so welcome :) I'll be sure to check out the giveaways!

ThinkOrange said...

I love them all<3

The Scent of Glamour said...

Nice shoes!!! Great blog!!!
If you want, check out my blog

http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

Kisses
the scent of glamour

Unknown said...

amazing wedges...love the colours!
visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
hope you like it!!!
kisses

The Dragonfruit said...

Omgsh, I just love wedges so much. I love the second pair shown here - perfect color! :)

Trendy Teal
Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

Grace said...

Those Tommy Hilfiger ones are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

If we look at the specification of the idea of like, not only in comparison to its an amorous romance utilizing an additional, but as a emotion which is engendered when you have miltchmonkey an even better marriage with yourself as well -- or simply like a a sense larger unity with your family and also human beings - it gets to be much more superior that every any individual is looking to get to have will be really like.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.