Stars & Stripes


     Happy 4th of July! I hope all those celebrating have a really fun and amazing day, and I definitely can't wait for the fireworks later tonight! Ever since moving to America in 2004, I've loved the idea of wearing my red, white, and blue then prancing around while all the fireworks went crazy in the sky. I hope today is like all the others, and here's a little outfit inspiration in Polyvore form for those still looking for ideas on what to wear!

Blueberry Pancakes
{Blueberry Pancakes}
     I love the idea of pairing a gingham shirt with denim, especially a pair as cool as that of the American flag. And I really like those red boots, I've been thinking about getting the pair in the picture next to the blue boots from MyHotShoes.com!

Stars & Stripes
{Stars & Stripes}
     My favorite part of this outfit is the striped skirt from J.Crew! It just has a really cute classic look and it goes so well with that denim spaghetti strap top. I can't get over the red satchel bag, and it's a really fun addition to the whole outfit.

4 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh, I love the colored booties! Those are so cute. Great outfits you've come up with for tomorrow :)

Trendy Teal

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Great collection! Totally in love with those red booties! Also loooove that red striped skirt from J Crew. I to recently used that in a set. :)

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

That gingham shirt is really cute! And I love the striped skirt, too. :)

Tari said...

Thanks ladies!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.