Ready for the Woods


     I really love going back and seeing old outfits. While looking through my posts, I came across an outfit post I did in 2011 (woah!), and I couldn't help but feel the need to share it again! It turns out, I'd actually done the combination of my winter boots and one of the flannel shirts that I found in my dresser! I really like how the outfit looked back then, and how it looks now too. Let me know what you all think!

     I probably would've worn it the same way, maybe with another jacket or different set of necklaces, but now i'm excited to find other ways to style it too! I feel like I looked very cabin-ready, and coupled with my new liking of the woods after my Outdoor Ed stint, it's the perfect feeling.






{Boots: Thrift Store, Jacket: Lands' End, Flannel: Old Navy, Jeans: Forever 21, Necklaces: Beads(Mom), Camera(Forever 21), Heart Locket(Thrift Store}

0 comments:

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.