Anchors at Hand


     I have recently discovered the joys of eBay shopping, and my very first buy came in the mail yesterday! I decided to start off with something small, and I ordered a double finger anchor ring for 99 cents. The minute I saw it on eBay, I fell in love! I'm trying to sort of re-build my accessories and find little pieces I really love, and this was the perfect way to start! It took almost a month to get here from China, and I waited anxiously biting my nails!

     But once it got here.....I was head over heels!! It is GORGEOUS! It came looking exactly like it did on the listing, in a cute little box, and when I opened it I most definitely squealed. To me, it's just a really cool preppy-esque vintage-like piece, and it's actually really comfortable to wear. I think that finding something unique I really liked was great, and it will be a technique I use a lot more while I rebuild my closet. That's the goal, rebuild and rework! Okay i'll stop talking now, here's the ring!



     If any of you are interested in buying a ring like this one, here's the eBay search with some listings :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post. It was practical. Keep on posting!
Also visit my homepage : NFL Jerseys Outlet

Taylor said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Please visit the address below for more information:

http://pre-medprincess.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html


<3, T

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.