Anchors at Hand


     I have recently discovered the joys of eBay shopping, and my very first buy came in the mail yesterday! I decided to start off with something small, and I ordered a double finger anchor ring for 99 cents. The minute I saw it on eBay, I fell in love! I'm trying to sort of re-build my accessories and find little pieces I really love, and this was the perfect way to start! It took almost a month to get here from China, and I waited anxiously biting my nails!

     But once it got here.....I was head over heels!! It is GORGEOUS! It came looking exactly like it did on the listing, in a cute little box, and when I opened it I most definitely squealed. To me, it's just a really cool preppy-esque vintage-like piece, and it's actually really comfortable to wear. I think that finding something unique I really liked was great, and it will be a technique I use a lot more while I rebuild my closet. That's the goal, rebuild and rework! Okay i'll stop talking now, here's the ring!



     If any of you are interested in buying a ring like this one, here's the eBay search with some listings :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post. It was practical. Keep on posting!
Also visit my homepage : NFL Jerseys Outlet

Taylor Gene said...

I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Please visit the address below for more information:

http://pre-medprincess.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html


<3, T

Amy Z said...

Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.