$(Money) Penny


     Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week, and hopefully you'll have an even greater weekend. I've been getting back into making Polyvore sets again, and I really love being inspired and being able to put my ideas down. Here are two sets I made in the past two days, enjoy!



$ Penny
{$ Penny}

     How cute are those black penny loafers?! I've wanted a pair ever since I watched the Nancy Drew movie a few years ago, but I just haven't had luck coming across a good one! I think that they'd make a perfect investment piece, especially if I get a neutral color that I can wear for a while. I really like the Sperry Hayden loafers. They're $85, a little steep, but they could be worth the buy! I'd like to think of them as the "dream" pair, but of course i'll keep my eye out for some cheaper ones too. What do you think?




0 comments:

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.