Outfits, Revisited


     I really love doing outfit posts. I wish I could do more of them, but with sports and school sometimes it's a little hard to get pictures of the outfits I wear, which makes me even sadder on days that I look insanely stylish ;)
     But, my dad recently purchased a new camera.......and my sister and I are allowed to use the camera with his permission. I feel like this camera is gonna motivate me to get more pictures of my outfits, so in celebration of that here are some of my favorite outfits from the past that I've blogged about. I hope you all enjoy this little lookback, and the outfits to come!








{You can find all the posts on the right sidebar under "Outfit Posts}

0 comments:

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.