The Green Dress


     While walking down the long streets of Ocean City, my cousins and I stumbled upon a store which they figured was "the usual", but I realized was definitely something special. We scoured both levels of K-Coast, and while they breezed through, I took the time to look at every little nook and every piece that I could! 

     And while I walked out with an adorable skirt, I left without the 1 thing I absolutely fell in love with. A beautiful knitted tunic from Free People. It was the perfect summer piece, and paired perfectly with a bandeau top and some shorts, it would beat the heat! We quickly dubbed it "the green dress" as it was long enough to be one on me, though it was a little more yellow than green, and when we went back in to shop that was the first thing we looked for! Sadly, the price tag stood between me and the beauty, but I've definitely added it to my wishlist! So, I introduce to you "the green dress", something I'll hold close to my heart forever. I couldn't wait to come home and find it so I could share it with you all!







1 comments:

Ibtissem said...

Very pretty dress! :)
Sorry for my english I'm french girl ^^

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.