Party of Pink & The Blue Crush

     

     For the first time in blog history, I have not one but two outfits to show you in one post! Exciting right? Hahaha. I've been out and about enjoying the last bits of summer, with my friends and with my family. When we've been going out for dinner or just to events that needed a little dressing up, I've found the perfect time to wear some new shoes! Up until now, I haven't really owned many high-heeled or wedges shoes, but with homecomings, birthday dinners, and dances to go to I have excuses to pick up some here and there and I love it! 

     I now have a pair of Lita-esque shoes, and I love them so much! The Save vs. Splurge I did a few posts back definitely put them even more in my view. They're just like Litas for a fraction of the price, and they're just as comfortable. I wore them to an 18th birthday party, and I got so many compliments on them too. Even when they came off when it was time to dance, they still got looks of approval in the corner next to my purse. I paired them with an all-pink ensemble, and I love the fact that they're neutral because then they can go with anything in my closet!


{Shirt: Forever21, Pants: HotTopic, Booties: c/o MyHotShoes, Belt: Vintage, Bag: Vera Bradley}


     Ever since I bought this skirt, I've had trouble finding a good way to wear it. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the pattern, but for some reason I couldn't find something to go along with it! Then comes my blue wedges, and all was well again! I love the deep teal color, and they go really well with the skirt which makes me very happy! I paired them both with some neutrality in a pale cream shirt and a wide denim jacket. 


{Jacket: Thrift Store Find, Top: c/o Oasap, Skirt: Sears, Shoes: c/o MyHotShoes}

{note: my arms were behind my back ;)}

2 comments:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Love the pink on pink! And BOTH shoes :)

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Tari said...

Thanks Heather!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.