Pastel Pretty


     Helloooo everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't had a new post in a few days, but i've been so busy wrapping things up with school and sports. I tried out for a club lacrosse team (which was a semi-huge deal for me, I was so nervous!), and guess what? I made it! So I will be playing year-round lacrosse outside of school, and it's definitely something I really wanted to do and worked so hard to achieve!

     I can't wait for winter break along with Christmas, and the chance to take a step back, breathe, put away the sweatpants, and kind of refresh my mind! I'll definitely be posting even more as well, I have lots of new things to share with you all! Here's a new Polyvore set I recently made. I've been loving pastels and pale colors a lot recently so I liked the thought of putting it in set form.


Some Girl Will Love A Boy

2 comments:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

I love pastels no matter what time of year it is!! Love your collection. Really loving the dress.

<3
heather
fashionistanygirl.com

Tari said...

Thanks Heather!

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.