Holiday Prep With Alexis



     I'm pretty much always on Tumblr. I love seeing all the pretty pictures, getting outfit inspiration, and sometimes even discovering new music. While looking through a few tags a while ago, I came across Sensibly Elegant, a preppy style blog, and I instantly fell in love! Sensibly Elegant is run by Alexis, and she posts her outfits and inspirations daily. I knew that I wanted to share her blog with my lovely readers, so without further ado, I present to you this awesome guest post by Alexis of Sensibly Elegant! Be sure to visit her blog and follow her too!



     Hi, Everyone! I’m Alexis from sensibly-elegant.tumblr.com.  I’ve been given the great opportunity to guest post today! The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year. The festive decorations, delicious desserts, and of course, the many different celebrations are all aspects that I enjoy most about it. The holiday season contains many different days to dress up or down and enjoy the company of family and friends. Here is a casual outfit idea to wear on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or any other time! The plaid scarf is one of my favorites, and I love to wear it as many times as I can during this part of the year.  In addition, the braided pearl necklace puts a modern touch on a preppy classic!




{Oxford: Brooks Brothers, Skirt: Nordstroms, Scarf & Necklace: F21, Boots: Ralph Lauren}


    

2 comments:

- ME - Fashion Blog said...

Love your scarf I have a similar one, in green tartan style! Would you like following each other on gfc?
xx
eve

Unknown said...

Love that outlook!

Would you like to follow each other?

Happy Holidays!
Marie
StyleList By Me Blog
Facebook
Bloglovin

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.