Guesting for the Guest. :)


Hello everyone, my name is Tapiwa, and I will be the guest blogger on Peppermint + Ivy every now and then. I am really excited to for the opportunity to showcase a different style aspect and be able to integrate it together with Peppermint and Ivy. I am a dancer, a soccer player, and all around foody. A college junior,and a lover of comic books. I hope you enjoy my guest blogging.

Like I said. My style is a bit different. Here I am wearing these H&M Shorts parring it with a qvings crop top, a military print jacket, and platform pumps.

I am excited to share my style with you. :)

twitter: blahimafrican
instagram: blahimzimbo



2 comments:

Plus Size Clothing Australia said...

Love your plus size clothing australia. Never feel frumpy and always feel good about myself. Now the catwalk lets u see how the clothes look. Like the nice and trendy collection. We also have some unique one so have a look https://www.lucyclothing.com.au/plussizeclothingaustralia

www.chicute.com said...

What women's clothes and lingerie do men think are totally hot?

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.