Crop Story Short

  

  I am very partial to crop tops.....I like wearing them to the beach and to the pool, but i'm not usually one to wear them out and about. With the weather getting a little warmer, I decided to give it a try with a new crop I recently got.
     Turns out crop tops aren't so bad after all! I decided to go all short and added on a pair of shorts, but to balance out the heights and add a little grunge I pulled on a military jacket, then some flirty flower print wedges. I was happy to see them all work together pretty well, and I could finally enjoy the breeze a little more. I can't promise to crop everyday, but a girl can crop once in a while! I've been wearing athletic wear for the past two months due to lacrosse season, so it was nice to hang out with my sister and channel my inner summer girl!







{Top: Forever21, Shorts: Sears, Shoes: Alfa wedges c/o MyHotShoes, Jacket: H&M bought at Salvation Army, Bag: Vera Bradley, Bangles: c/o Oasap}

Contact:
email: savileislove@yahoo.com
twitter: @tarirolovesny

0 comments:

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.