Late Spring Awakening


     It's not much of a spring when it snows, but it warms my heart knowing that somewhere out there the warm weather is coming! I've been putting together sort of a wishlist for spring......well more like spring/summer.

     I'll be digging around for shift dresses, skater dresses (my new favorites), and adorable sandals! And I can't let a cute pair of ankle boots slip away either. If I find one, they'll definitely become a staple! Nothing cuter than a combo of an adorable short dress and ankle boots. As a self certified mixer, I can't wait to mix some neutrals and patterns with colorful jewelry. Last spring was about the clothing being bright, but I like a little twist here and there. What's on your spring wishlist? I won't blame you if it involves chasing away the cold weather.


Late Spring Awakening

{Reffold Short Riding Boot, Summer Sandal, Zig Zag Dress, Bangle & Bracelet Set, Friendship Bracelets, Lace Up Dress, 7 Piece Nail Polish Set}

If you'd like to get in contact me, you can always email me at savileislove@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Sienna Kwami said...

glad to know I'm not the only one hoping for the spring weather to finally come. Hopefully I'll get some dress shorts and jelly flats. Hope you find a skater or shift dress. Especially a skater dress, ASOS has a bunch and they're really cute. Happy Spring!
xoxo sienna
http://thegirlwhowearsclothes.blogspot.com/

All images & posts are property of Peppermint + Ivy, all rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.